Friday, November 5, 2010

How it was created

Blogging?? Me...? Do I have the time to blog? Only quite recently...yeah...just recently in fact I decided to create my own blog.  A few years ago, a dear friend of mine, Ilah started her blog and encouraged me to start owning one....well....again the question of how to create and manage it, who's going to read it, when do I have the time to update it....and blah blah blah.  Later, my teenage daughter, Anis created hers....I was thinking...it's OK...she knows how to manage her time and let her be connected to the world sharing her life experience via blog...after all this is an electronic era.  Not until during Hari Raya this year, my friend Ana mentioned and introduced her son's blog who at the tender age of 16 has started making money from his blog.  I was startled thinking about it.  After visiting his blog I realised that his stuff is really good hence blogging sharpens his creativity, improves writing and thinking skills, plus all the elements of informative and entertaining too.  He has followers from all over the continents. 

"I do have lots of stuff to write on - my life experiences, my journeys, trips, parenting, friendship, interests, studies and so on, I could share them with others", suddenly this thought triggered me on the day I started this blog.  Thanking my daughter Anis for helping me to create a blog for her mum who will start sharing her thoughts through writing.  Hence, aciknana writes is created.

No comments:

Post a Comment